Saturday, March 20, 2010

The 1st post of a new blog

When I was a kid, I half-heartedly collected stamps, put together model car kits, & later spent almost two decades collecting record albums (when that was still the main way to own music). Finances and events forced me to get rid of most of those items (when you're living in a VW Beetle, there's no room for collections). :-)
But, even after paring back and back and back on Stuff, some things refuse to divest themselves of me. They continue to hang around, despite their valueless nature, due to the stories surrounding them.
This blog will chronicle some of those stories. This isn't meant to inflate my ego ("My stuff's important! It's online! Nyahhh..."). I'm sure that everyone has stories about objects, scraps of paper, photos, & other ephemera in our lives. It's just a way to share those items and their stories.
I won't promise a regular schedule of posting. It's not that kind of deal. I'll be here as long as I live, so we've got plenty of time to share. lol
Love and Peace, Clarence

No comments:

Post a Comment